We are currently looking for a props master intern (unpaid) for our upcoming 2021 show!
Work with award-winning theatre company, Colorado Springs Young People. As a props master, keep track of creation/lending/purchases of all props in the show. Manage and assist in the props-finding process, and work with directors, cast, and crew to handle props before, during, and after shows.
- Read and have a thorough knowledge of script.
- Create a props list and plan to acquire each one.
- Manage props-finding process, tracking budget and source of each prop (borrowed, bought, made)
- Assist in props-finding process: i.e. lending, shopping, or making needed props.
- Working with Stage Manager, make a sustainable flow plan for props during the show: i.e. assigning offstage placements, storing props.
- Make sure, at strike, that all props are accounted for and have a plan for return or storage.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Excellent communication, organization, and budgeting skills.
- Some experience/skill in props making or crafting.
- Works well in a team.
How to apply:
- Answer the following questions:
- When are you available to start?
- What is the best way to contact you?
- What makes you a good fit for this job?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Send answers and resume (if available) to email@example.com by April 30th. Interviews will be rolling and the job may be closed at any time.
One thought on “SEEKING: Props Master”